TOFM's Calendar of Events!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Beautiful Story

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward."
Psalm 127:3

I came across a link to Eliot's story and I had to share it. This is a beautiful story of a parents love for their baby; and how they treasured every moment they had with him. I was touched beyond words. It was yet another reminder of how precious life is. Putting things into that perspective makes those hard days with small ones under foot so much easier. I want to see each day and each task as a gift from God. It is a privilege to get to serve God taking care of His little ones. After watching this I hugged my kids a little closer and praised God for the three little blessing He has given to me.

Please watch. You will be so blessed! Just a warning, you may need some tissues.



You can also watch this video at Igniter Media group
The makers of this video "Igniter media" posted this video on Youtube.

No comments: