Our next play date will be focused on FOOD! Foods that are healthy, fun to prep and put on our palates!
Please let us know if there’s an item in bold, down below that you could bring to the play date. Please do this by commenting below this entry.
Thank you in advance!
Goofy Waldorf Salad Items:
2 cups grated carrot
2 cups chopped celery
2 cups chopped apple
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup raisins
4 to 6 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 tsp. lemon juice
8 ice cream cones
Fish In A Pond Items:
2 cups low-fat cream cheese
Fish-shaped crackers
8 celery ribs, stems removed
Blue Food Coloring
Cereal Bracelet Items:
Fruit Loops Cereal
Yarn
TOFM's Calendar of Events!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have a bag of fruit loops-like cereal.
that would be wonderful! I'll count on you to bring that...and then take it off the list. Thank you Bethany!
We'll bring raisin's :)
I have lots of yarn(from Andy's attempt to crochet) ;) i can bring that.
thank you to amy and shauna! :)
Hey Anna, I'll bring the apples! If the time comes and you still need me to bring something else, then let me know--I will be more than happy to bring some more! Anya
I'm not going to be able to make it. Sorry girls.
Post a Comment